Wednesday, November 16, 2011

When it comes to swag.

Unusual. I am not one to give his take on fashion. But when I see something I like, I like it, alot. On that note. I have a cousin named Jenny. She is very chic and cool along with my cousin Cara. I feel legit whenever I am hangin' out with them, like I am young a successful instead of just young and broke. Jenny married a legit guy. His name is Gibran Hamden (He played in the NFL for a little while, in case you didn't know). His swagger matches that of Ryan Gosling. The guy has it figured out. He always dresses to the nines. He is the cat's meow. Even better, he can improve anyone else's swagger level to all time highs if they follow his advice. He knows the styles. He knows what style makes you look like you. And he even has his own fashion line of men's dress polos called Alial Fital. Check it out.


Larry Fitzgerald! Alial Fital fan! (He also came through big for me this week in fantasy football, just sayin'.)

Yeah that's Matt Hasslebeck sportin' Alial Fital,

Glitzy Fitzy, lovin' it!



Even Grandpa Don loved Alial Fital. The old man knew style. ( That's my cousin Jenny on the left )


My other cousin Rachel's husband Craig Terrill, also plays in the NFL (current free agent). Am I just name dropping? Sure sounds like it. I'll shut up and let the fashion do the talking.




Gibran Hamdan. The man. The stylist. The vision.


And finally, yours truly.

And so it goes. While I will never be a swagger hound like Ryan Gosling or Gibran Hamdan, at least I learn from the best.

"Good times and you can feel it in the fashion." - Atmosphere

Swagger,

Lion Man


Check out Alial Fital @ alialfital.com

Like them on facebook as well to find out about discounts facebook.com/alialfital

No comments:

Post a Comment