Thursday, December 29, 2011

GENTRI LEE - Featherstone

Two guest posts in a row. I feel legit. I actually have blog friends. This time Gentri Lee will be gracing us with her wonderful taste in music. She also is a pro blogger. Anyone visiting from Gentri's blog, I am sorry it is not as cool as Gentri's. I am trying. Anyways, without further ado, here is Gentri Lee.



Hello Aaron's blog!


My name is Gentri and I blog over at Gentri Lee. My blog is about... well, me. I usually write about my adventures with daily life, adventures with not so daily life, fashion, and sometimes I throw in crafts and recipes (success or fail).




I also love to post about what inspires me. Whether that be something someone else posted about, someone else's blog in general, spiritual inspiration, or even musical...

Aaron asked me to share a song that I'm loving at the moment and why I love it. Well, I know he just shared this one, but it's my current favorite. AND let's be honest- I'm the reason Aaron knows about it. haha! So first, have a listen (and take a look). Because it may just change your life.


Amazing right?! I love this song so much. It makes me feel like anything is possible, like adventure could be waiting around every corner. I am already picturing my next road trip with this song blaring through my speakers. haha!

I LOVE music and get so excited when I find a new artist that I can't get enough of. So tell me, what's a song or artist you're loving right now??

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to stop by my blog anytime and say hi! Meeting new blog friends is one of my favorite things. And thank you Aaron for letting me guest post!

Love,
Gentri

Thank you Gentri Lee, for your amazing taste in music and being you!

2 comments:

  1. I admit it! It's Gentri's fault that I've been listening to this EP for the last week and a half straight. I prefer the song Woodland slightly more than Featherstone, but they're all so good. Hoping that they come out with some new stuff soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Grant Herron
    haha! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one completely addicted to it. Woodland is amazing, all of their songs are. :)

    Thanks Aaron for letting me guest post!

    ReplyDelete