Monday, February 14, 2011

If you want to be completely honest...

Music is me, music is you ...

I often can't express my self by my own words alone... I feel totally inadequete trying to describe the thoughts that go through my head. I often find my thoughts expressed through someone else's creation and beauty ... it's been a while since I have created anything of worth and time, or as Conor Oberst puts it "I'm just a waste of paint". However, I lust to create something of worth one day, something to read, something cherish, something to remember. Until then, I just remain doing what I do best: wishing ...

It's Valentines Day today. I hope no one feels pressure to be in love or infatuated with someone today. I know I sure feel the pressure. I may spend today watching sportscenter, watching movies and spend time mapping out a route in which I feel most comfortable taking with my life. I just want to get my mind off of what could have been or what may become.

"I'm scared of what's behind and what's before..."- Mumford and Sons

In all reality and honesty, I may just be jealous of everyone else, young and in love. This whole romance and love thing actually has a romance about it. I think companionship is something the human soul desires. Until we find, we just make do with what we have. We wish. We hope and despair...

"I'm just jealous 'cause you are young and in love. My stomachs filled up and I'm starved for conversation. I'm spending all my nights growing old in my bed and I am tearing up our photos because I want to forget it's over." - Brand New

Have hope in yourself... Be good to yourself

Starving for conversation,

A Postcard from the lost

P.S. Don't sell out on your dreams or they will sell out on you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment