Sunday, February 20, 2011

The storm...

Hard days sometimes appear out of nowhere, and when they arrive all I can think is "I should have seen this coming."

I've been at war longer than I should be ... I can't let certain things go. Sometimes I wonder if the evil of the world is just too much to handle ... Am I destined to doom and to perish? Will I just come up short eventually? Are my fears eventually going to control me?

"Will I survive all the fights and the darkness?"- 2pac

In the dark corners and recesses of my mind, I have only come up with one solution. I need to fight this... I need to fight the darkness, the doom, the despair. I scared myself for a little while. I was ghost of a person. I lost my hope and will. I lost my humanity to the possibilities of a black disease.

"At first I had an even keel, but now I'm not sure what is real..."-Brand New

This is it
This is my fight
This is my curse
This is my gift
This is me ...

Don't let the demons determine who you are ... after all they lost themselves a long time ago. You are not your problems, you are not a sin, you are not a mistake... Take yourself back and stand fast through the storms. The captain will guide you to your port and you will live to witness the storms from the safety of the shore... Don't become a tragedy

Fightoffyourdemons,

A Postcard from the lost



No comments:

Post a Comment