Friday, October 14, 2011

Weeks of days

I had a bad case of the mondays this week. Last weekend wasn't nearly long enough. This week went by fast yet very slowly at the same time. Now, I am doing laundry on a friday evening. I am cool. I guess I am grown up. Who knows? Who cares? I really don't know.


Falling
Guessing
Waiting
Worrying
Patience
Waiting
Content
Wondering
Grateful
Exhausted
Rejuvenated
Settled...


It's weird how many different feelings or thoughts may arise in a given week.

Just give yourself time, it will pass.

I think some of creativity arises out of boredom. Boredom of what I can not tell you, but it is a common element.

So this is just a mumble in the vastness of space, probably which no one will read. And those who do, well, I hope they mumble back.

Read books
Write truth
Fight demons
Stand complete...

Cure yourself,

Little Lion Man

Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it. - C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment